Education in Action: Psychology in Action
Psychology in Action: Power of the Mind
Psychology in Action: Power of the Mind is a wide-ranging day for KS5 (and enthusiastic KS4) students to examine the theories and applications of psychology in the modern world. Five incredibly engaging sessions will help students realise their potential and discover the impact they can have on the world. Join renowned speakers from academia, medicine and industry for an unmissable day, complemented by a special session on examination success.
Locations: London and the Midlands
Please note that many schools book in the spring or summer term and amend in September. Consequently, many days fill quickly. No deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Students will be inspired and motivated
- They will have a better understanding of key topics
- They will be encouraged to pursue their Biology studies to a higher level
- They will have a better understanding of where those studies might lead
- They will be better equipped to achieve the best possible exam results
0203 008 6441
The STEM Directory is provided as a service to support you in finding enrichment opportunities. The activities are offered by external providers and are not endorsed by STEM Learning. We are not responsible for their content or delivery.
|Published||29 August 2017|
|Last modified||01 February 2019|
|Nature of scheme||Show or Event|
|Running times||4-8 hours|
£21 to £23 plus VAT per student. VAT may be reclaimable. One free staff ticket for each 10 students.
|Log in to rate this resource|