Making Sense of Data: 16-19 core skills resource pack
Making sense of data: 16-19 core skills resource pack consists of five sections:
• General Introduction: an overview of the materials and their uses.
• INSET pack: introduces teachers to some of the ideas of exploratory data analysis.
• Guides to the topic resources: provides an outline of how exploratory data skills can be introduced into a number of subject areas.
• Reference sheets: summary sheets intended to be given to students after the ideas have been used in a lesson.
• Review activities: activities which give students an opportunity to bring together and put to use the ideas which they have met in the mini-courses.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.