Impact of Technology: How To Lead Classroom Discussions CO215 / A08
On this course, teachers will explore the ethical, legal, cultural, and environmental concerns surrounding computer science. You will build the skills needed to hold relevant, open, and exciting discussions in the classroom.
You will explore the best ways to help your students be productive and write long-form answers to questions. This course is useful CPD for teachers who are looking to improve their skills and put them to practice at school.
Who is the course leader?
Facilitator To Be Confirmed
At STEM Learning, we are proud to work alongside teachers, technicians and educators to inspire and engage young people of all ages with STEM...
- Explain the links between technologies and related impacts, across the different areas specified by exam boards
- Develop plans for classroom discussions in a range of formats
- Summarise the main laws that affect the use of technology
- Debate topics covering the entire Computer Science curriculum
- Engage your students with well-framed, relevant questions
- Demonstrate how to plan a written answer to a discursive Computer Science exam question
|Impact of Technology: How To Lead Classroom Discussions||02 August 2021||00:00-00:00||Online course|
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact email@example.com to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available