Computing Hub Induction Programme Day 2: Systems and Processes Training CY901 / A01
These events will provide an important introduction and overview to support you in your new role.
This event is for Hub Administrators and will specifically look at:
- the primary role of the administrator
- the course and customer journey
- the key STEM Learning systems
- the support and guidance that is available
- understand their role in supporting their Hub
- learning about the key STEM Learning systems and how to use them effectively
- know where to find support and guidance
|1 Systems and Processes Training||04 October 2019||09:30-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
Refreshments and lunch on the day will be provided.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed by STEM Learning
|Eligible teacher fee||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
|Other||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
This subsidy can contribute towards the costs associated with supply cover Find out more.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available