Mathematics in the early years MY008 / A19
Explore how children learn within mathematics and develop mastery in number. This highly practical activity will look at developing mathematics within the context of play and real life experiences. It will centre on developing mathematics focused continuous provision, child-led and adult-led activities, and build on your appreciation of how children develop early mathematics understanding.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
You will be able to
- increase practitioners’ confidence in developing mathematics in the Early Years
- relate mathematics to all areas of learning, development and children’s interest
- relate mathematics to all prime and specific areas and the characteristics of effective learning
- develop confidence in taking mathematics outdoors
|Mathematics in the early years - day 1||03 March 2020 11:00-19:00|
|Mathematics in the early years - day 2||04 March 2020 09:00-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£640.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available*£490.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£640.00 +VAT|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available