NCCE facilitator development programme (stage one) - Invitation Only CB725 / C04
The National Centre for Computing Education is the main provider of computing professional development in England, operating through a network of quality assured partners. All our CPD is led by accredited facilitators, working to a shared quality framework.
Successful completion of stage one of the facilitator development programme, our flagship approach to building facilitator capability, results in accreditation as an NCCE Associate Facilitator. It presents an exciting pathway to working in partnership with the NCCE, as a facilitator of teacher professional development at regional and national levels and a holder of the prestigious STEM Learning CPD Quality Mark.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the Impact Toolkit
- begin to plan an approach as a computing teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|Accredited NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - day 1||19 September 2019 09:30-16:00|
|Accredited NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - Gap Task||29 September 2019 00:00-00:00|
|Accredited NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - day 2||30 September 2019 09:30-16:00|
|Priority school||Activity feeFree|
|Priority school repeat teacher||Activity feeFree|
|Priority school engaged in CSA||Activity feeFree|
|English Maintained||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available