qPCR training course HC465 / C02
This is a one day training workshop on QPCR and data analysis.
- principles of and workflows using real-time PCR
- applications for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- absolute and relative quantification
- sample preparation: choice of the correct extraction/purification method
- assay design: from sequence to primer and probe
- software set-up and analysis
- experimental optimisation and validation
This course is recommended for any PCR users who have an interest in starting to use real-time PCR or current new users who want further training on Gene Expression Applications: Absolute and Relative Quantitation, Theory, Analysis and Optimisation.
At the end of the course you will be familiar with the theory and practice of real-time PCR and you will learn the most cost-effective way to set-up, run and analyse your gene expression experiments.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a course booklet and CPD certificate.
|qPCR training course||15 December 2015||09:30-17:30||University of York|
|qPCR training course||15 December 2015||09:30-17:30|
|heated member||Activity fee£140.00 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available