Help! How do I lead primary science? NY069 / A19
If you need help raising the profile of science in your school then this is the course for you. Whether you are new to the role of science subject leader or have been the leader for a couple of years you will be supported to bring about change at a whole school level.
You will receive guidance, advice and support to help you raise the profile of science in your school. You will work with experienced primary teachers to explore a range of strategies to create a vision for science teaching and learning. You will also develop techniques to lead a team and ensure good pupil progress at a whole school level.
Over the 3 days you will build your confidence and develop the expertise to support your colleagues to deliver effect and engaging science for your children.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
You will be able to:
- lead improvement in the quality of science teaching and learning within your school
- develop strategies to embed your vision for primary science in your school
- monitor provision of science and pupil’s progress
- identify the different methodologies for science enquiry, including appropriate methods for recording and presenting data, and when to use them
|Help! How do I lead primary science? - day 1||09 December 2019 11:00-19:00|
|Help! How do I lead primary science? - day 2||10 December 2019 09:00-19:00|
|Help! How do I lead primary science? - day 3||11 December 2019 09:00-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£960.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available*£735.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£960.00 +VAT|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
If you require accommodation the night before the course starts, please email email@example.com once your booking is complete.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available