NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) CY725 / A02
The National Centre for Computing Education is the main provider of computing professional development in England, operating through a network of quality assured partners. All our CPD is led by accredited facilitators, working to a shared quality framework.
Successful completion of stage one of the facilitator development programme, our flagship approach to building facilitator capability, results in accreditation as an NCCE Associate Facilitator. It presents an exciting pathway to working in partnership with the NCCE, as a facilitator of teacher professional development at regional and national levels and a holder of the prestigious STEM Learning CPD Quality Mark.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the Impact Toolkit
- begin to plan an approach as a computing teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - day 1||09 January 2019||10:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
|NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - day 2||13 February 2019||10:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
All participants accepted onto this programme are entitled to receive the bursary.
|Priority school||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
|Priority school repeat teacher||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
|Priority school engaged in CSA||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
|English Maintained||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
|Other||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£0|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available