Computing Conference with CAS Regional Centre for Yorkshire and Humber TY007 / A15
Designed for all teachers of computing at primary, secondary and post-16 levels, across the Yorkshire and Humber region and beyond.
With engaging sessions from experienced teachers and leaders in computing teacher education, there will be something for everyone. Dedicated workshops for primary and secondary teachers will run alongside those of interest to both groups, and will include:
- Miles Berry (CAS and University of Roehampton) - Keynote and workshops building the links between maths and computing in primary and secondary education
- Catherine Elliott (CAS #include) - Teaching computing to students with SEND
- Chris Sharples (Nationally recognised expert) - Digital leaders supporting learning in computing
- Sue Finnigan (CEOP Education Advisory Board) - Integrating e-safeguarding into the computing curriculum
Key sessions to also look out for include:
- how to successfully use Raspberry Pi computers in the classroom
- subject knowledge enhancement from the CAS Regional Centre team at the University of York
Fees include meals and refreshments for the duration of the day. CPD fees vary for participants outside the UK. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will be able to:
- develop new and innovative teaching and learning
- build supportive networks with colleagues
- access a wide range of resources and continuing professional development
|Computing Conference with CAS Regional Centre for Yorkshire and Humber||29 June 2016||10:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available