Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level CY212 / B17
Python is the most popular text based programming language used in secondary schools, and is accepted by all exam boards for assessed tasks. This intensive camp will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to teach Python. Experienced teachers will help you tackle GCSE programming tasks, enabling you to maximise the attainment of your own students.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
- become confident in a Python development environment.
- learn Python fundamentals including data types and structures, and their associated functions and libraries.
- handle user input (including verification and validation) and formatted output.
- develop testing and debugging skills.
- apply these confidently to GCSE-style tasks.
|Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level - day 1||17 July 2018 10:00-19:00|
|Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level - day 2||18 July 2018 09:00-19:00|
|Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level - day 3||19 July 2018 09:00-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£900.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available£900.00||Bursary typeENTHUSE Bursary|
|Our bursaries make it easy for you to attend our high impact CPD as you can claim back the bursary after the activity. Find out more.|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£900.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available