Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level CY212 / A15
Python is the most popular text based programming language used in secondary schools, and is accepted by all exam boards for assessed tasks. This intensive camp will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to teach Python. Experienced teachers will help you tackle GCSE programming tasks, enabling you to maximise the attainment of your own students.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Course fees vary for participants outside the UK. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- become confident in a Python development environment.
- learn Python fundamentals including data types and structures, and their associated functions and libraries.
- handle user input (including verification and validation) and formatted output.
- develop testing and debugging skills.
- apply these confidently to GCSE-style tasks.
|Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level - day 1||18 July 2016||09:30-19:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
|Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level - day 2||19 July 2016||09:00-19:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
|Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level - day 3||20 July 2016||09:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available