Listing all results (20)
Calculations involving pizza progress into speculative hypotheticals revolving around planets made of pizza.
We at as creatives love looking for Maths in everyday life, so we’ve had great fun putting this together - and we hope you enjoy it. Your task is to find an example of each item on one of the five downloadable and printable Observational Bingo Grids, make a note of...
Start your math lesson with Math N Movement and watch behavour issues disapear from your Math classroom.
For this activity, students get to estimate, order and measure the length of 8 coloured pencils while running off steam and burning energy. Best of all, it uses everyday equipment you...
A mixture of resources with a football theme.
Vectors, Pythagoras' theorem, Trigonometry, Angles on parallel lines, Time, Pie charts, Estimating mean
Typically hinge-point questions:
- Have wrong answers that match the most common student misconceptions or alternative conceptions;
- Are difficult for a student to get the correct answer(s) with the wrong reasoning or knowledge;
- Are quick to answer (in less than two minutes, and ideally...
A series of three activities exploring the mathematics behind space exploration. The resources cover:
- Estimating the distances involved in space
- Communication/describing mathematical shapes- would students perform well during a space walk?
- Survival on the moon- calculation of...