Listing all results (97)
In this article from Hello World we discuss how the foundations of computer science can contribute to Key Stage 1 mathematics and vice versa.
Over the last decade, few jobs have become as in demand as that of the programmer. Needed by firms in virtually every industry around the world, programmers have an incredible level of freedom to take their careers wherever they please, as this...
STEM PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONAL TEACHER DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
We offer after School Club or Holiday Club through partnering schools.
MANUAL: Open the full STEM Coordinator's manual
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue you can find out about the science behind fireworks. The magazine also features the following articles...
The summer issue of the primary magazine includes the following articles:
- Tools of the trade by Dave Parry
- Myth busting with STEM Clubs by Joanne Mitchell
- An amazing Shanghai adventure by Janet Spittals
- Together is better by Samantha Maher
- We're going on a bug hunt by...
Need to add some content here
As part of The IET Scotland South West committee, we have available a small fund available to either provide small prizes or material to enable STEM investigations / competitions to be held in and around Glasgow.
The aim is to promote STEM competitions in primary school to highlight to young people the...