Listing all results (25)
This STEM Learning magazine aimed at all primary teachers contains articles devoted to teaching science, mathematics, design and technology and computing at primary level. Articles include:
- What does primary STEM look like?
- Taking the next step in coding
- Could the...
Pioneering technical services are explored in the cover article of the summer issue of STEM Learning Magazine for Post-16 and FE sectors. Other articles describe changes to A levels and GCSEs, provide advice on conducting A level biology practicals, and look into investigating radiation levels from space. There is...
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue you can find out about the science behind fireworks. The magazine also features the following articles...
The summer issue of the primary magazine includes the following articles:
- Tools of the trade by Dave Parry
- Myth busting with STEM Clubs by Joanne Mitchell
- An amazing Shanghai adventure by Janet Spittals
- Together is better by Samantha Maher
- We're going on a bug hunt by...
As part of The IET Scotland South West committee, we have available a small fund available to either provide small prizes or material to enable STEM investigations / competitions to be held in and around Glasgow.
The aim is to promote STEM competitions in primary school to highlight to young people the...
Recent developments in MakeCode now make data-capture from micro:bits very simple via the USB cable. The data can be graphed in real time in MakeCode and exproted as CSV files. Using tools such as Excel and GeoGebra's Spreadsheet View, the data can be manipulated, analysed and modelled. With a pair of...