Listing all results (58)
The resource available consists of the following items:
RESINATED CORE SLABS (15m)
This is material that has been cut...
The purpose of this workshop session is to allow groups to be able to look into how XR (AR & VR) can be used to make real change within the world. The aim is to make the groups look at the technology away from entertainment and gaming, and focus more on how could the technology be used in other areas to really...
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
Need to add some content here
Recent developments in MakeCode now make data-capture from micro:bits very simple via the USB cable. The data can be graphed in real time in MakeCode and exproted as CSV files. Using tools such as Excel and GeoGebra's Spreadsheet View, the data can be manipulated, analysed and modelled. With a pair of...
Find resources and download free Debate Kits: debate.imascientist.org.uk
These Science Debate Kits give teachers everything they needed to run a debate on a set topic and help their students develop their evaluation skills. The activities provide a structured way to start...
This series of structured, interactive tutorials from Wolfram Mathematica provide a comprehensive introduction to a wide range of functions of the Mathematica software.
Note: These are Mathematica Notebook files (extension .nb) and can only be opened using Wolfram Mathematica software.