Listing all results (15)
This STEM Learning magazine aimed at all primary teachers contains articles devoted to teaching science, mathematics, design and technology and computing at primary level. Articles include:
- What does primary STEM look like?
- Taking the next step in coding
- Could the...
Ideal for all ages and key stages the Starchaser Rocket Factory 1 enables students to experiment with Newton’s Laws of motion by building and flying their own compressed air powered model rockets. Safe, clean, educational and fun, Rocket Factory 1 is supervised by a Starchaser Educator and...
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue you can find out about the science behind fireworks. The magazine also features the following articles...
As part of The IET Scotland South West committee, we have available a small fund available to either provide small prizes or material to enable STEM investigations / competitions to be held in and around Glasgow.
The aim is to promote STEM competitions in primary school to highlight to young people the...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Dr Ajay Sharman gives his opinion about when and how we can help primary students to start thinking about the jobs and opportunities...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Gemma Taylor talks to schools about how they are planning and preparing for the reforms to the design and technology GCSEs....
This edition of the STEM Learning Magazine includes articles on:
Professional development for science technicians
An interview with a design and technology teacher
Study visits to CERN
High quality staff training days
Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station