AQA GCSE Science Higher: revision and practice Book
'AQA GCSE science higher revision and practice book' is aimed at students taking both the modular and coordinated double award science higher tier. The book follows the order of the modular course, but covers all material needed for the coordinated exam.
Written by senior examiners, the book covers the entire double award science specification, providing plenty of exam practice, model questions and answers and exam tips.
- Key features of the book include:
- In-text questions to reinforce learning
- Model questions and answers from 2003's exams
- Examiners' tips
- Advice on how to revise
- Progress tests with exam-style questions for each section
- Full answers, with full worked answers available on the accompanying AQA GCSE science website.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.