Designed for new or recently qualified secondary teachers, this pathway will support you through your first few years of teaching.
Mark Langley, Pathway Lead, explains how this Pathway will support you to meet the Teachers’ Standards and introduces resources from STEM Learning for the start of your teaching career.
About the pathway
Enrol on the pathway
1. Sign in or create an account.
2. Enrol on the pathway.
3. See details of the pathway in your dashboard.
4. Receive an email confirming your enrolment and next steps.
- develop and embed best practice and improve your confidence in teaching secondary science
- understand the subject you teach and the statutory requirements within the National Curriculum
- identify sources of CPD and support to ensure a high-quality education for young people
- engage with a community of experienced professional and early careers teachers to establish a network of support
Start your early career journey