Designed for new or recently qualified primary teachers, this pathway will support you through your first few years of teaching.
Tanya Shields, Pathway Lead, explains how this Pathway will support you as you begin your teaching career and recommends two great resources to get you started with primary science.
About the pathway
Enrol on the pathway
1. Sign in or create an account.
2. Enrol on the pathway.
3. See details of the pathway in your dashboard.
4. Receive an email confirming your enrolment and next steps.
- develop and embed best practice and improve your confidence in teaching primary science
- understand the subject you teach and the statutory requirements within the National Curriculum
- identify sources of CPD and support to ensure a high-quality education for young people
- engage with a community of experienced professional and early careers teachers to establish a network of support