How can STEM help us survive and thrive? Have your students ever wondered about the earth’s wild and wonderful weather? How about the science involved in surviving an asteroid impact?
These are just a few of the questions posed by an exciting new set of STEM Clubs resources.
The six resources are free to download, and have been developed specifically with club leaders to provide engaging and easy-to-use material to STEM Clubs around the country.
The STEM Clubs programme aims to create opportunities at all levels of school to explore and try new fun, hands-on things, increasing young people’s enthusiasm and interest in STEM subjects and related careers.
The six new resources are:
- Extreme elements (7-9 years)
- Sounds amazing! (9-11 years)
- Survive an asteroid impact (11-14 years)
- Survive on a desert island (11-14 years)
- Survive a zombie apocalypse (11-14 years)
- Save the world with STEM (14-16 years)