Great Science Share for Schools 2019!
Take part in this national campaign that encourages young people to share their scientific questions and investigations, bringing together schools, STEM educators and industry to support them!
It’s free and easy – all you need to do is create an opportunity for young people to share their curiosity about science they care about.
How? A Great Science Share for Schools event can be done in an assembly, lesson, science fair or a collaborative event with family, friends and the local community! You can read our ABC guide for running a Great Science Share.
- Register to take part on the GSSfS Eventbrite page!
- Download free resources and ideas available for all on the Great Science Share for Schools website
- Receive exclusive GSSfS freebies from some of our partners: these include a FREE copy of WhizzPopBang’s excellent science magazine and exclusive discounts, as well as some brilliant downloads from Curiosity Box, including an Emojicode Challenge and Sciency Paper Fortune Teller.
- Sign up for the PSTT primary science newsletter to receive free primary science resources and practical support!
- Follow us on Twitter at @GreatSciShare and let us know about your science share us using the hashtag #GreatSciShare.
Other ways to join in!
- Take part in the GSSfS Twitter Chat on 29th April 2019, 8-9pm in collaboration with Primary Rocks & Twinkl. Follow @GreatSciShare for more information.
- Work in STEM? We’re trying to capture the diversity of people working in STEM through #AskAQuestion. Why not share your journey into STEM by answering these questions and sending us a short video… or complete this quick survey and send through a photo of yourself to the GSSfS team.
If you require any advice or support for your Great Science Share, please get in touch:
Telephone: 0161 306 3991