Celebrate STEM Clubs Week with us
Between 4 – 8 February, we will be taking a week to reflect on and celebrate the wonderful work that STEM Clubs around the country do to engage and inspire young people in STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) outside the curriculum.
The STEM Clubs programme is a national initiative led by STEM Learning and offers free resources and support to club leaders across all ages and STEM subjects. Do you have an after school science club or a lunch time coding club for girls? Maybe you don’t run a club yet but would love to set one up in your school or local community. No matter your situation, the STEM Clubs programme is here to help you.
As well as sharing our inspiring set of free resources, there will be loads happening throughout the week:
- tweet photos or videos of your STEM Club in action for the chance to win a voucher for £150 to spend with Rapid Education supplies – we’ll be selecting two clubs at random every day to win! Tag us @STEMClubs with #STEMClubsWeek
- watch our Facebook live demonstration of one of our out-of-this-world space resources on /STEMLearningUK
- tune in with your club to answer our Twitter poll each day and quiz your STEM knowledge
- read blogs from some leading STEM Clubs around the country
- connect with other STEM Club leaders in our online community group
- learn how to apply for a grant from the Royal Society and
- sign up to get regular updates about news and views from the STEM Club community
All this and loads more happening next week, so make sure you follow @STEMClubs account on Twitter to keep up with all the content and happenings during the week, or get in touch with us at STEMclubs@stem.org.uk