Book your place at the ASE National Technician’s Conference North
The ASE National Technician’s Conference North will be taking place on 5 July 2019 at the National STEM Learning Centre in York.
This one day conference will consist of hands-on sessions and workshops, alongside an exclusive exhibition.
With sessions on STEM Club activities, effective performance management and tips for non-specialists, there are plenty of opportunities to enhance your knowledge and confidence.
0930 - 1010: Registration, refreshments and exhibition
1010 - 1030: Welcome
1030 - 1200: Session A options
- Session A1 - Marvellous Microscopy: Simon Quinnell CSciTeach
- Session A2 - Gratnells - What’s in my tray?: Dr Katherine Forsey Learning Rooms & STEM Consultant, Gratnells.
- Session A3 - Effective Performance Management: Emma King-Venables.
- Session A4 - Chemical Storage - Labexpert: Chris Pambou.
1200 - 1300: Lunch and exhibition
1300 - 1430: Session B options
- Session B1 - Making Waves: Mark Robinson RSciTech.
- Session B2 - CLEAPSS Make it and Use it!: Jane Major.
- Session B3 - Physics for non-specialists: Paul Cook RSciTech.
- Session B4 - Using social media for promotion and networking: Siobhan Liddle.
1430 - 1445: Refreshments and exhibition
1445 - 1545: Session C options
- Session C1 - Making crafting equipment: Liz Testa.
- Session C2 - Working with glass: Chris Peel.
- Session C3 - Apprentices: Karen Curzon RSciTech.
- Session C4 - STEM Clubs: Angie Ridout RSci.