Mini Professors Science Classes Leicester South
Mini Professors for Primary Schools’ is a science programme that has been designed specifically for EYFS and Key Stage 1 children.
We have a completely unique experience to offer your school children; Mini Professors gives you and the children a chance to experience real science in a safe environment for your pupils and this is where we come in.
Simply choose from our 9 lesson plans that have been created to cover all aspects of the curriculum, and get in touch with one of our experienced and fully equipped professors to book a science day the children won't forget.
- Life skills - We actively encourage turn taking, socialising, sharing and answering questions.
- Each Mini Professors session lasts 1 hour and follows a set format so the children know what to expect next.
- Giving the children an opportunity to get involved in hands on experiments.
- Workshops designed to meet STEAM requirements.
- Easy to use curricular grids giving the teachers a visual guide showing how our lessons meet the EYFS and National Curriculum.
To book this activity, please contact:
The STEM Directory is provided as a service to support you in finding enrichment opportunities. The activities are offered by external providers and are not endorsed by STEM Learning. We are not responsible for their content or delivery.
|Published||05 November 2019|
|Last modified||05 November 2019|
|Nature of scheme||In-school visit|
|Subject(s)||STEM Clubs, Science, Biology, Physics, Working scientifically, Earth science, Practical work, Demonstrations, Chemistry|
|Running times||1-4 hours|
The cost is dependant upon the number of children taking part and requirements. Get in touch for more details inc offers of multiple session booking discounts.