Education in Action: KS3 STEM in Action
In response to tremendous demand, and because we know that the life-ling love of STEM subjetcs starts with a spark at a younger age, we are delighted to announce a brand new half-way programme for year 7-9 students in London.
KS3 STEM in Action takes students to the cutting-edge of science, tachnology, engineering and maths with three lively, interactove and engaging sessions carefully crafted to motivate and inspire your students. we aim to encourage the uptake of STEM subjects at a higher level and instil a scientific curiosity in all.
Please note that many schools book in the spring or summer term and amend in September. Consequently, many days fill quickly. No deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Students will be inspired and motivated
- They will have a better understanding of key topics
- They will be encouraged to pursue their Biology studies to a higher level
- They will have a better understanding of where those studies might lead
- They will be better equipped to achieve the best possible exam results
The STEM Directory is provided as a service to support you in finding enrichment opportunities. The activities are offered by external providers and are not endorsed by STEM Learning. We are not responsible for their content or delivery.
|Published||01 February 2019|
|Last modified||01 February 2019|
|Nature of scheme||Show or Event|
|Running times||1-4 hours|
£8 plus VAT per student. VAT may be reclaimable. One free staff ticket for each 10 students.