Dr Jo Science Solutions fun and engaging hands-on science workshops
A range of curriculum-relevant, fun and engaging hands-on science workshops for Primary schools and groups.
Ideal to support and enhance your current teaching topic through individual workshops, whole school science days and careers events. Supporting you, your pupils and the curriculum.
- Fizzing potions
- Laboratory skills
- Blood, hearts and circulation
- Brains, nerves and communication
- The senses
- Changing states - ice cream in a bag
- Teddy Bears' hospital
- Digestion and Teeth
- Edible cells
- Science museum in a box - a range of hands-on investigations to explore
Visit www.drjosciencesolutions.co.uk for more information and to book.
Each workshop will:
- Promote a love of science
- Spark curiosity
- Inspire pupils
- Create a thirst for knowledge
- Make science exciting and accessible for all
- Be curriculum-relevant
- Develop a positive attitude towards science
Twitter @DrJoScience | Facebook @DrJoScience | Instagram @DrJoScienceTo book this activity, please contact:
The STEM Directory is provided as a service to support you in finding enrichment opportunities. The activities are offered by external providers and are not endorsed by STEM Learning. We are not responsible for their content or delivery.
|Published||18 February 2019|
|Last modified||30 January 2020|
|Nature of scheme||In-school visit|
|Age||4-5, 5-7, 7-11, 11-14|
|Running times||1-4 hours|
A whole day of science activities for £395; Half day from £195 or a single session for £150. Prices start from less than £2.50 per pupil.