EP Activity template EP001
This activity is open to invited ENTHUSE Partnership participating schools/colleges. Those who are eligible will be notified.If you have not been invited but are interested in forming an ENTHUSE Partnership and accessing up to £25,000 worth of support please click here.
The aims of the ENTHUSE Partnership program are to:
- raise attainment in STEM subjects by improving student attainment and progress
- close achievement gaps
- improve progression opportunities in emerging technologies
- improve teaching and learning through developing teachers’ subject knowledge, pedagogical understanding and their understanding of the application of STEM subjects in business and industry
- improve STEM careers awareness, information and guidance for teachers enabling them to embed real life contexts into their teaching and enable them to talk more confidently about STEM careers
- improve social mobility of disadvantaged and under-represented young people
Specific outcomes for this particular activity will be communicated to participating schools/colleges directly.