Super science and terrific technology NS006
Explore science concepts and areas of the technology curriculum to encourage science and technology skills in learners from early to second level.
Through hands-on practical activities we will explore science concepts and areas of the technology curriculum. Participants will have the opportunity to explore how these can be used to develop and encourage science and technology skills in learners from early to second level. Participants will be asked to report back on what they have taken from the course and further developed in their own schools.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate increased confidence in the delivery of practical science and technology CfE Experiences and Outcomes
- Adapt ideas for use within their own contexts
- Identify opportunities for their own practice and produce an action plan for implementation.
Pupils will benefit from:
- Increased opportunities for Science and Technology activities
- Increased opportunities for practical work.
To apply for this course please contact SSERC directly (email@example.com) who will forward you the necessary information. Shortly after the published closing date for applications the Administration Team at SSERC will send to successful applicants:
- confirmation of an offer of a place on the course together with details on enrolment procedures
- information on ENTHUSE bursary and how to apply for such a bursary
- a set of terms and conditions which you must meet in order to qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary
If you are a supply teacher you may still qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary – please contact SSERC to establish your eligibility