Effective leadership in science NW224
A hands-on, research-informed course to help you develop in your role as a science leader.
Develop a toolbox of leadership ideas, which you will be able to draw on immediately and in the future to help you maximise the impact you can have in your role as a science leader in school.
You will explore how leaders can:
- create a vision for science teaching and learning that will motivate your team
- grow and bring together a team of colleagues who can support and challenge each other to be the best they can beprioritise and plan for action to use your time and resources is effectively
- strategically lead change so that you work on the right things
- support, develop and empower colleagues for the benefit of all involved
- grow your own skills and competencies to become a better leader
Any enquiries, please email Wales Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is it for?
Teachers in Wales
What topics are covered?
How will you learn?
Face to face
How long is this course?
You will be able to:
- feel more confident, empowered and focused as a leader
- have a framework to help you grow in to the leader you want to be