EP2407 Tower Hamlets Biology Network RE219 / A126
16 Apr 24
- Enhance A-level Biology teaching and subject proficiency for educators, whether new or experienced.
- Foster a community of practitioners to facilitate the exchange of best practices.
- Explore key A-level Biology practicals and the CPAC component for comprehensive skill development.
- Establish a robust network of teachers across Tower Hamlets, promoting resource-sharing and collaborative support for an enriched educational experience.
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|EP2407 Tower Hamlets Biology Network
|16 April 2024
|Mulberry School for Girls
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
|State-funded school or college
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available