Subject leaders' network meeting Surrey RM219 / D79
13:00 - 13.30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:30
Sam Scott from Exampro
- Tips and tricks for Exampro in Science
- Using our insights and reporting software
- Exampro Onscreen for formative assessment
14:30 - 15:30
The networking discussion points
- Cover for short term/ long term staff absence/ non specialists.
- Key skills in the curriculum
- How to use homework more effectively
- Ways to deliver the required practical's
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network
|20 February 2024
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
|Activity fee£40.00 +VAT
|State-funded school or college
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available