Sussex Primary Conference RM124 / D11
Changing our approach to science in the classroom
Our primary conferences always provide outstanding learning opportunities linked to topical developments in primary science teaching along side time to talk and share ideas with other primary practitioners. This year we have a fantastic team of speakers delivery a variety of sessions to inspire and enhance your teaching.
Topics and Speakers
- 9.00-9.15 Coffee and Pastries
- 9.15-9.30 Introduction from Claire Davies
- 9.30 - 10.15 Outdoor Learning - Kulvinder Johal
- 10.15 - 11.00 Developing and embedding scientific vocabulary - Kulvinder Johal
- 11.00-11.15 Break
- 11.15 -12.00 Networking - Claire Davies
- 12.15-13.00 Computer Science - Nicola Gall
- 13.00-13.40 Lunch
- 13.40-14.40 Climate Change - Jo Fox
- 14.40-15.00 Break
- 15.00-15.45 STEM Clubs - Scott Atkinson
- 15.45-16.00 Evaluation and Questions
Teacher Release Payment
We have added TRP of 70% of the individual price to this conference which means, following the conference, STEM Learning will reimburse you £126 towards the cost of cover and travel. This means the actual cost to your school is just £54 per delegate.
To take advantage of this just add discount code TRP2224 when booking your place.
Who is the course leader?
Please see specific entries for exact outcomes for the conference you are interested in, there will be the opportunity to:
- discuss current good practice in primary science
- recognise your own good practice, and identify areas for development
- reflect on ways to translate ideas to your school context, and plan for action
|East Sussex Primary conference
|06 March 2024
|Plumpton Racecourse Ltd
|State-funded school or college
|Activity fee£180.00 +VAT
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
|Activity fee£277.00 +VAT
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available