Science Subject leaders' network meeting RM219 / C33
This is a chance for collaboration with your peers so you can share information and develop as a leader. Expert consultants will help you identify priority issues in teaching and learning and professional development for your teams. The outline schedule for the day is as follows, subject to minor changes
- 9:30 Refreshments available
- 9:45 – Welcome and SLP/exam board updates
- 10:15 Workshop 1: Improving student examination technique
- 11:15 Break and networking
- 11.30 Vertex session
- 12.00 Adaptive teaching
- 13:00Lunch and networking
- 1:45 Workshop 3: Running a department - how do we support non specialists in our department?
- 2:45 Spotlight section: Bring one challenge you or your team are currently facing to the table. We will all work collectively to try and provide as many potential solutions for you to take away as possible.
- 3:15 Evaluation and next steps
- 3.30 Close
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Science Subject leaders' network
|01 December 2023
|State-funded school or college
|Activity fee£85.00 +VAT
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
|Activity fee£277.00 +VAT
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available