FREE Secondary Science TeachMeet RH219 / A05
Science Curriculum Leader Teach Meet - suitable for heads of subject, 2i/c etc
An opportunity to gather together local curriculum leaders to discuss updates affecting Science and to share best practice.
Topic: Supporting exam groups and improving attainment with a focus on interventions and closing the gaps in knowledge and skills.
This will be an interactive session, with time spent discussing and sharing ideas with peers.
Come prepared to share:
- strategies for how you are supporting yr 11 / yr 13 exam groups in the run up to mocks and summer exams through intervention.
- strategies for delivering and helping students prepare for required practicals.
- how you embed maths skills into the curriculum.
Price will vary for non-maintained organisations.
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network
|05 February 2024
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
|Activity fee£50.00 +VAT
|State-funded school or college
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available