Subject Knowledge Enhancement Subscription Package RC913 / C20
Does your school have non-science specialist teaching science at Key Stage 3? Indeed, are you a non-science specialist teaching science?
This course is designed so that you will be able to teach pre-GCSE level science confidently whilst developing a repertoire of practical activities and embed working scientifically in your everyday teaching.
There is a Teacher Release Payment subsidy of 70% for all eligible schools. Please email NMSLP@potteries.ac.uk to request the discount code that must be used at the time of booking. Please note that this code does not automatically deduct the cost at the point of booking. TRPs will be released back to the school once attendance of the CPD event has been confirmed.
Booking this package entitles you to the following CPD courses:
- RC297 C04 - KS3 Biology for Non-Science Specialists @ The Excel Academy on 25/09/2023
- RC297 C06 - KS3 Physics for Non-Science Specialists @ The Excel Academy on 29/09/2023
- RC297 C06 - KS3 Chemistry for Non-Science Specialists @ The Excel Academy on 27/09/2023
Each of the above sessions cost £185 booked individually, but this package is offering all 3 for the price of 2 (£370) and when the TRP is applied, this will bring the cost down to £111 in total.
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- improve your confidence and competence in teaching biology, chemistry and physics
- plan for inclusion of working scientifically
- identify opportunities to develop practical science skills in lessons
|SKE Subscription Package
|25 September 2023
|The Excel Academy
|State-funded school or college
|Activity fee£370.00 +VAT
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
|Activity fee£740.00 +VAT
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available