SEEAT primary science community meeting (Invite only) RH121 / E29
This is a closed network meeting for the SEEAT Multi Academy Trust for their teachers to share good practice.
Theme: Network introductions and signposting support
- Needs analysis review (sent out prior) to include:
- How many hours per week do you think each key stage spends on science?
- How much of this is spent completing practicals?
- What resources do you currently have available?
- Any subject specific report required?
- What enrichment opportunities do you offer for science?
- Are there any other key priorities for science you have as a school?
- Keynote speaker TBC
- Agree next meeting date (theme: spotlight on best practice)
- Sign post STEM/SETSA offer + Oli to discuss ENTHUSE partnerships
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
|SEEAT Primary network||01 July 2022||13:30-15:30||The Deanes|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available