Designing your science curriculum for success - REMOTE DELIVERED NY287 / D21
Who is it for?
What topics are covered?
- What makes up an effective science curriulum?
- Progression through the curriculum
- Mathematics and literacy in the science curriculum
- Practical progression and working scientifically
- Woking with your department
- Inclusion and diversity
How will you learn?
Who is the course leader?
I am secondary science professional development leader at the National STEM learning centre. I previously taught for over 20 years in
- explore a range of curriculum designs for secondary science
- identify good practice and research behind effective science curriculums
- develop effective support for enhancing teaching and learning in science
- map your own curriculums to suit your own schools needs
|1. Designing a curriculum pathway for progression||28 March 2022||10:00-17:00||Virtual|
|2. Aspects of a balanced curriculum||29 March 2022||09:00-15:45||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available