Gloucester Schools Direct primary Science training (invitation only) RN198 / A01
This course is an invitation only course for Gloucestershire Learning alliance schools direct participants. We will be providing primary science CPD support covering:
- how the curriculum is constructed
- how it is implemented into the classroom
- How do we develop our children’s knowledge and skills as scientists
- Practical science tips for the classroom
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||25 January 2022||09:00-12:30||Pate's Grammar School|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available