Making an impact in EYFS: Science as an enabling environment for early literacy skills RA198 / A160
During the session we will;
- Explore the facts around early reading
- Value the foundations of early reading
- Share examples of using practical science topics as a stimulus for early reading and using books as hooks
Who is the course leader?
By attending this session, you will be able to;
- Identify ways science can provide a stimulus to promote early reading skills
- Share good practice amongst Early Years colleagues
|Making an impact in EYFS: Science as an enabling environment for early literacy skills||20 January 2022||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£30.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£45.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available