Supporting science assessment - part A RH198 / D92
Developing Science Subject Leadership.
This webinar is part of a series:
Session 1: 08 Mar 2022 - Supporting science assessment Part A
- How to use assessment to inform teaching and learning
- Assessment subject knowledge
Session 2: 15 Mar 2022 - Supporting science assessment Part B RH198 D93
- How to assess working scientifically using TAPS resources
- Using TAPS examples of focused practical tasks in action
Session 3: 22 Mar 2022 - Monitoring science in your school / Deep dives RH198 D94
- What to look for when monitoring science
- Questions to ask children about their learning
Each session is priced at £20. If you wish to attend all 3 sessions, we can offer you a discount of 20% (bringing the total cost of all 3 sessions to £48).
Please click on the links above to book the other sessions.
*Prices may vary for non-maintained schools.
Who is the course leader?
Claire Seeley has been a teacher for over twenty years in a wide variety of contexts including both inner city and rural schools. Alongside her...
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||08 March 2022||16:00-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£20.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£30.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available