Invitation Only:Creative teachers:creative learners NW037 / B21
Who is it for?
INVITATION ONLY Teachers in Wales
What topics are covered?
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
- Explain what creativity is and why it is important in teaching science.
- Use a range of practical teaching approaches to support your teaching and assessment of science.
- Support children in developing their creative capabilities.
- Explore some thematic approaches to teaching science.
- Synthesise ideas to develop your own creative thematic units.
|1 Creative teachers:creative learners.||03 December 2021||09:30-15:30||Virtual|
|2 Creative teachers:creative learners.||03 December 2021||09:30-15:30||Virtual|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£25.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£25.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available*£165.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available