EP1630 Network Meeting - Invitation Only EP001 / KC13
This activity is open to invited ENTHUSE Partnership participating schools/colleges. Those who are eligible will be notified.If you have not been invited but are interested in forming an ENTHUSE Partnership and accessing up to £20,000 worth of support please click here.
Who is the course leader?
The aims of the ENTHUSE Partnership program are to:
- raise attainment in STEM subjects by improving student attainment and progress
- close achievement gaps
- improve progression opportunities in emerging technologies
- improve teaching and learning through developing teachers’ subject knowledge, pedagogical understanding and their understanding of the application of STEM subjects in business and industry
- improve STEM careers awareness, information and guidance for teachers enabling them to embed real life contexts into their teaching and enable them to talk more confidently about STEM careers
- improve social mobility of disadvantaged and under-represented young people
Specific outcomes for this particular activity will be communicated to participating schools/colleges directly.
|Day 1||19 October 2021||16:00-17:30||Althorpe and Keadby Primary School|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available