Creative Kits to Engage in STEM: Training and Balloon Buggies Class Kit of 30 RM198 / B25
A virtual workshop to provide your students with fun, engaging design and build experiences. Centred around ready-made kits, this session will:
- Give insight into how to build the models and explanations of the science involved.
- Share hints about how to conduct the activities, along with a lesson plan, PowerPoint and pupil worksheet for each activity.
- Inform you on how these can be linked to National Curriculum objectives in Forces, Materials, Electricity, as well as D&T objectives.
- Provide the opportunity to work in collaboration with STEM Ambassadors, who can come to your school and work with students on the kits.
- Allow networking and Q&A opportunities.
- The workshop will be led by professional engineer and STEM Ambassador Caroline Alliston who has 12 years’ experience in STEM education.
Who is the course leader?
There are three options where you will be provided full training and class kit of the resources sent to your school to undertake the activity with your class.
- Cartesian Diver (Class Kit of 30 sent to your school after training)
- Balloon Buggies (Class Kit of 30 sent to your school after training)
- Brush Monsters (Class Kit of 15 sent to your school after training)
|Creative Kits to Engage in STEM: Training and Balloon Buggies Class Kit of 30||05 October 2021||16:00-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£35.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£70.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available