Assessing computational thinking in primary schools CA457 / E03
Who is it for?
Teachers and subject leaders of primary computing
What topics are covered?
This short CPD covers:
- Models of computational thinking that apply to the primary classroom
- Adapting lesson plans to develop computational thinking
- Formative and summative assessment approaches
- Progression models through KS1 and KS2
How will you learn?
A scheduled live, interactive online session led by an experienced practitioner, with a short pre-session task.
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
- understand the term computational thinking
- recognise what CT looks like in the classroom
- identify progression in CT capability
- apply reliable assessment methods in CT
|1 Assessing computational thinking in primary schools||06 December 2021||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available