South London primary subject leaders' network RE121 / D47
This is a local network meeting facilitated by local teachers to share good practice.
The Agenda for this meeting will include:
- Develop your science Curriculum beyond the classroom
- Take away a range of strategies and ideas
- Build confidence in being outside the classroom.
Who is the course leader?
Primary school science is a passion. I have led Science at Warren Road since 2004 and in the days of Local Authorities Bromley released me from...
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£45.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£90.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available