Primary Early Career Network Session 3: Developing STEM in the primary curriciulum RA198 / C37
- identify opportunities for developing your children’s problem solving and thinking skills;
- understand how STEM Ambassadors can be used to raise the profile of STEM;
- try out a range of STEM activities that can be used in the classroom;
- know how to access STEM Ambassadors and a range of STEM challenges/resource that can be used in the classroom.
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary Early Career Network Session 3: Developing STEM in the primary currciulum||12 May 2022||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available