Primary Early Career Network Session 2: Subject knowledge enhancement - the tricky bits RA198 / C36
- use your enhanced subject knowledge to teach the tricky bits
- engage pupils with practical activities
- use real world contexts
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary Early Career Network Session 2: Subject knowledge enhancement - the tricky bits||15 February 2022||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available