Assessing computational thinking in primary schools CN457 / F02
- Models of computational thinking that apply to the primary classroom
- Adapting lesson plans to develop computational thinking
- Formative and summative assessment approaches
- Progression models through KS1 and KS2
Who is the course leader?
I have been a teacher for 24 years working across the whole primary age range in a teaching capacity and as a member of SLT. I retired from my...
- understand the term computational thinking
- recognise what CT looks like in the classroom
- identify progression in CT capability
- apply reliable assessment methods in CT
|1 of title only) Assessing computational thinking in primary schools||01 March 2022||16:15-17:45||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available