Secondary Science Subject leaders' network meeting RN219 / A28
The underlying theme for this event will be AMBITION for ALL.
We already have confirmed the following
- How ICT is used to enhance practical work in science- Lee Grahame from Data Harvest to present on use of data loggers
- Oxford Smart Curriculum Service - Smart Activate- Tracey Groves from OUP
- What’s happening in primary science
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network||22 June 2022||09:00-16:00||The Deanery CE Academy|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£75.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£112.50 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available